Paideia Classical School is a private K-8 institution dedicated to inspiring students through classical and Christ-centered education.
The Greek word “Paideia” refers to intellectual, spiritual, social and physical growth; the full and balanced development of an individual.
– Follows the learning pattern of grammar (with memorization), logic (mechanics of thought & analysis) , and rhetoric (application of wisdom & reason) to develop clear thinking and a masterful command of spoken and written language.
– Emphasizes connections between classroom subjects to form an integrated foundation for life-long learning.
– Encourages public speaking and student debates.
– Often involves older students as mentors and models.
– Includes hands-on learning in science, art, history, and music.
– Emphasizes memorization of essential facts in math, science, and history through songs, chants, and games.
Our mission is to provide each student with inspiration for life-long learning, maintaining personal integrity, and providing service to others.
Thank you for your interest in Paideia Classical School.
We are a member of the nationally recognized Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS). To learn more about classical education visit https://classicalchristian.org/ .
If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation to Paideia Classical School, click on the button below.
Thank you for your support!